Intensive Journal workshops provide a broad range of techniques for dealing with the dynamic challenges of your nursing profession.
- Resolve issues, gain new perspectives, write thoughts and describe emotions -- all reduce stress.
- Entrance Meditation™ readings provide a means for inner tranquility.
- Reconnect with and deepen your passion for nursing, bringing renewed energy and focus.
- Identify and resolve issues that have created inner conflict and turmoil.
Develop Bereavement Skills
- Deepen your relationship with and understanding of a deceased person, implementing the philosophy of JD Salinger - "Death ends a life but not a relationship."
Enhance Interpersonal Skills
- Learn ways to view issues from another person's vantage point.
- Enhance listening skills and intuitive abilities.
- Resolve issues to create a more positive and energetic viewpoint.
Increase Creative and Intuitive Abilities
- Learn techniques for approaching issues from different perspectives.
- Connect with and trust your inner process.
Expand Counseling Skills
- Experience principles of holistic depth psychology to learn unique therapy techniques.
- Learn how individual Intensive Journal exercises provide innovative ways for clients to approach issues.
Develop Your Career Path
- Develop continuity and direction for your career.
- Identify skill areas and interests to pursue.