The Intensive Journal method can serve as a valuable resource, a companion on your journey for
ongoing spiritual growth
Learn Practical Exercises for Connecting With the Spiritual Dimension
Deepen your experience of the Sacred in your life.
- Discern the deep inner purpose and direction of your life as it
can be lived most authentically in the world.
- Connect with and develop greater awareness of religious/spiritual experiences
- Clarify beliefs, priorities, truths, purpose and religious/spiritual experiences
- Use Progoff's technique of inner dialogue to connect with the wisdom of spiritual
figures to obtain clarity and understanding to resolve issues
Connect With Many Facets of Your Life
- Develop a foundation on your life as you work in many areas to create a
more meaningful life. Examples include personal relationships, career/special
interests, body and health, dreams and imagery, and your life history.
- Realize connections and relationships between different areas of your life and the
spiritual component. Gaining self-knowledge helps you deepen spiritually.
Experience a Workshop Atmosphere Conducive for Contemplation
- Increase your attentiveness to recognizing many different facets
of experience. Become more receptive to hearing your inner voice
- Benefit from a deepening workshop experience away from your
daily routine to connect with your inner self.
- Apply a neutral meditative process for becoming centered and
deepening your inward journey
Discover Your True Self
- Use nonjudgmental, non-analytical techniques in a meditative atmosphere to
become centered, bypassing preconceived ways of thinking
- Apply exercises to connect with your inner process in total privacy to be honest
- Employ the Journal Feedback TM process to develop new integrations of awareness
as you move toward greater wholeness, see Journal Feedback Technique